Get your pet back on their paws!
PAWS on the GO describes exactly what we do for your cat or dog....Getting critters back on their paws so they can get
back on the go.
We have an unrelenting passion for helping pets with their animal physical rehabilitation and mobility issues along with providing non-invasive pain management. This may mean different things for different animals - such as learning to walk again, experiencing less pain, enjoying a better quality of life, getting exercise for improved health or performing better at a favorite sport. Both you and your pet will be treated with the utmost care and compassion. Our "paws-itive" attitude will be contagious and create a positive environment for enjoying every session!
Dr. Caroline Goulard, a licensed veterinarian that is certified in canine rehabilitation therapy, veterinary acupuncture and as a pain practitioner will conduct a detailed history and assessment of your pet’s condition, including a review of all medical records provided by your primary veterinarian. A customized treatment plan will be formulated, integrating a complete physical rehabilitation approach with other carefully selected treatment modalities to address your pet’s specific situation.
What We Offer
- Onsite and home therapy program plan
- Range-of-Motion & Joint Mobilization
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Underwater & Land Treadmills
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Targeted pulsed electromagnetic field with Assisi loop
- Orthotics & prosthetics
- Weight Management
- Fitness Programs
- Geriatric Care Programs
- Herbs & Food Therapy
- Mobility Aids
Thanks again for all your help with Luke. I know he has definitely benefited from your expertise. You are truly a very dedicated and caring person! I'm sure Like appreciated your hard work in his speedy recovery from surgery" Joe S.
- Love handles on cats and dogs
The news can be as devastating then knowing your pet has a deadly disease: your veterinarian diagnosed your dog has being obese or overweight. If as a New Year resolution you would like your lovely ch …
- Cat life stages
Do you know the life stages of a kitty? New guidelines formed by the AAHA and AAFP (American Association of Feline Practitioners) present the following: – Kitten: birth to 6 months old- …
To ensure that you and your pet get the most out of your initial appointment, there a several important steps to complete BEFORE your appointment:
- *Print, review, initial each disclosure and sign the bottom of the Client Disclosure Form
- *Print, review, sign and date the Client Disclosure of Information Form
- *Print and complete the Client Information Sheet
- *Obtain a current copy of your pet's medical record with a copy of any laboratory work and radiographs as well as a current proof rabies from your primary veterinarian (along with their contact information).
- *Bring a list of ALL current medications (prescriptions, over-the counter and supplements).
DVM, CCRT, CVA, CVPP
24310 Moulton Parkway, Suite N
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only. Closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.