Paws On The Go Is Closing
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart we are announcing the closure of Paws on the Go May 31, 2021. It has been an honor to serve so many pets over the last 8 years. It’s also a delight to have worked with such wonderful staff over the years.
We will continue to take messages at the practice phone number (949) 813-4107 for patient medical records requests on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and most Fridays. However, you will need to leave a message and allow one to two open business days to get back to you.
Dr. Goulard is planning to work at LAASER in LA when their facility opens: https://laaser.vet/
You can reach out to your primary care veterinarian for referrals.
For rehabilitation needs in the area:
- CROC https://www.caninerehaboc.com/
- Ethos Dr Gabriella Varcoe https://vshnc.ethosvet.com/about-us/our-team/ Oceanside region
- BARC Torrance https://www.beachanimalrehab.com/
If looking out of area:
- CRI http://www.caninerehabinstitute.com/Find_A_Therapist.html
- UT Tennessee https://www.utvetce.com/canine-rehab-ccrp/ccrp-practitioners/
For acupuncture needs, visit:
For acupuncture house call needs: