COVID-19 Curbside Care Protocol
- We want to remind pet owners to remain in their car at the facility for the duration of your pets’ appointment. We are not equipped for drop off pets to stay past their appointment time.
- Also, in case Dr. Goulard needs to speak to you it will help us be more time efficient if we can avoid having to have you come back to the clinic if you leave.
- We are still not allowing any pet parents in the Center until further notice.
- We require that you wear a mask when interacting with staff and maintain social distance. If you forget yours, we can dispense one.
- You will need to be the ones to take your pet out of the car to avoid staff entering the vehicle. if you need assistance let us know in advance so we can discuss how we will proceed.
- At this time, we ask you to use the back parking lot of our building. There are 3 spots marked with orange cones each parking space is 6ft distant from each other with a Green Easy Up Tent in between.
- When you arrive give us a call or text letting us know where you parked and which vehicle is yours.
- We ask you wait in your car until a staff member is headed to pick up your pet. We will bring our own leash that is routinely disinfected after each pet.
- We are doing our best to keep a 6’ distance between people while wearing face shields, gowns, masks and gloves. After treatment we will return your pet back to your car
- If payment is due, we will call you during or right after the appointment for a credit card payment (no cash or checks), then email you a receipt. We can set any new appointment at this time if needed. We are working on a online payment
We wish the best to all of you during these hard times!
Thank you from our whole team,
Caroline Goulard DVM
CCRT CVA CVPP
Owner and Medical Director of Paws on the Go