What We Do
Veterinary physical rehabilitation is an important component in a total approach to your pet’s quality of life and overall health care.
Other services are also provided to further support your pet’s needs:
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Mobility Aids & Fitting Services
- Wellness Programs (fitness, weight management and geriatric care)
Each animal is different. Dr. Goulard completes an in-depth and comprehensive assessment by reviewing all relevant information:
- Medical history
- Medical records
- Medication and supplements
- Images (x-ray and ultrasound)
- Functional evaluation of daily activities
- Gait analysis, including the Stance Analyzer™
- General physical examination
- Range of motion assessment
- Orthopedic and neurological evaluation
PAWS on the GO is one of the first animal physical rehabilitation facilities to use the revolutionary Stance Analyzer™ as an objective measure of the percentage of weight that the animal places on each limb, eliminating subjectivity in the evaluation of weight distribution and the assessment of lameness. This is very valuable information to determine the optimal treatment plan. The system generates a report for you to view and also provides a way to monitor your pet’s improvement over the course of time.
Based on this assessment, the best combination of options for your pet will be recommended. Everything will be explained in detail so you can make an informed decision that fits you and your pet’s lifestyle and desired goals for your pet’s treatment.